Thursday, May 15, 2008

Personality Test

I just took this personality test and I have to say it was pretty dang close...it actually made me laugh outloud...it was THAT close. I've included the link below so you can take the test yourself. It's definitely an eye opener...enjoy!




You Are An ESTJ



The Guardian



You're a natural leader and quick, logical decision maker.

Goals are important in your life, and you take many steps to acheive them.

You enjoy interacting with others, mostly through work related activities.

Your high energy level means you are great at getting things done!



In love, you tend to bring stability to relationships.

You feel comfortable being in charge, and you enjoy being a provider.



At work, you take charge. You thrive in structured environments and don't mind enforcing the rules.

You would make a great teacher, judge, or police detective.



How you see yourself: Realistic, stable, and pragmatic



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Rigid, bound to rules, and a bad listener

2 comments:

Michael said...

Whoa! The results are nearly perfect. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. I'm glad you're blogging. love ya!

Anonymous said...

I think the results are pretty accurate, (especially for you). I would post mine, but I'm a little embarressed.

K, your house looks amazing. You guys are hard workers! Very impressive garden. You do good, DO-GOOOD. Seriously, I wish I was more like you in a lot of ways.

O, and I'm glad you have been able to spend more time with family since you guys moved. Sounds like you are doing good there and the kids are having fun. Great posts. I havent been in the blogging scheme of things lately. Nothing that I want the "world to know" at the moment.