Monday, September 8, 2008

Big "G", Little "o"...Go! Go!


Grace cheered at her first game Saturday morning in Mauldin. It was super hot but the girls kept upbeat and kept the crowd excited. We've only mastered about 5 cheers so far so they repeated a few throughout the game, but I don't think anyone noticed. It was fun to watch them and then to also see the pee-wee teams play. The boys looked like bobble heads running up and down the field and then they'd slam each other. I was definitely entertained.

5 comments:

Michael said...

It was always fun to use pompoms! I was never a chearleader, but remember how fun it was when I got those kind with the frilly things hanging from a long stick. I always felt a little jipped and wanted REAL pompoms! It looks like Grace is having a lot of fun out there. GO GRACE!

Nicole said...

She is so cute! HOW FUN!!! Your description of the little players cracked me up! And i loved all the beach pics from their week at surf camp. They are both growing so fast. Hope they're doing great in school! Tell Grace we say hi!!!
Love you

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? Your little girl is a cheerleader. She is a cutie!

Unknown said...

That's such a cute picture! I can't wait until I get to put Caylin in things like that! Grace you cheer girl!

Anonymous said...

Waiting for a new post...