Monday, June 9, 2008

Last Day of School

Grace received a Super Terrific Kid Award
Grace & her buddy Grayson at their end of year luau
Tristan receiving his award for participation in Special Olympics
My luau princess

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad. Ok...probably both. Good for the kids...bad for Mom's everywhere. Last day of school. Tristan and Grace's vacation break has begun and mine has ended until the end of August when they return to school.

The kids had a great school year and ended on a good note here in SC. A lot of changes happened this year with the move from Florida and new schools, but they did awesome. I'm really proud of them both.




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cutest pictures of Grace (is she no longer Gracie? That's all I can think of her as...) :)
She is getting to be so beautiful. I love seeing what you guys are up to and hearing about all of your fun times!