Monday, June 9, 2008

Flowers Galore

Flowers from my honey, Dale
Flowers from my in-laws: Sandy & Leon

I was very blessed this year for my birthday. I felt special in many ways but nothing says "I love you" like flowers....delivered! I've been trying to convince Dale for the last decade (yes...10 years) that flowers from Costco that he sticks in a vase from home aren't quite the same as professionally arranged and delivered. He's finally caught on and really wowed me this year.

My in-laws also did not disappoint with their own special delivery. I thought it was incredibly sweet of both Dale and my in-laws since I know they hand picked almost every flower in the bouquets sent. Yes...I felt very loved this year!

3 comments:

Bradshaw said...

Happy Birthday, a few days late. I thought about you on your birthday... June 5th right? How does the big 30 feel? or is it 29 this year?
Take Care,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated! And just in case I forget, Happy Anniversary too. I know that's coming up soon also. Love ya! O and I feel like I can smell the flowers from here. Very nice. Way to go Dale!

Nicole said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!! I always tell Jeff I'd rather have the money to spend on something else...but after seeing those, maybe not! :) Happy Birthday a month late!!!